The Gift of Touch
is a fun, welcoming workshop
to learn & practice
essential touch skills.
Utilizing Dr. Betty Martin's groundbreaking tool,
"The Wheel of Consent™",
learn to make clear agreements
though simple embodied exercises
creating more freedom,
connection, and ease
in your spectrum of touch.
During this heart-centered workshop, you are invited to:
• learn how to ask for what you want (your yes)
• practice expressing your no
• discover the unique gifts of the four quadrants of touch
• explore giving and receiving one at a time (and why taking them apart matters)
• elevate your experience of touch from just 'ok', to.. wonderful for everyone!
You'll go home with a fun and simple game to share
with beloveds and community,
and a deeper understanding of enthusiastic consent.
All exercises are optional.
This is clothes-on, expertly guided space
where we will explore and practice clear communication
through giving and receiving nourishing touch**.
**What is nourishing touch?
Nourishing touch is platonic, present, without agenda.
It is touch that the receiver wants, and the giver gives with a full heart.
Nourishing touch can relax or enliven, sometimes both.
Nourishing touch is at choice of all involved.
This type of human touch feeds us in a way that nothing else can.